HMI – SCADA – LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
Monitor you ADROIT SCADA from Anywhere
With the New Web-client
Dashboard you can take your Adroit SCADA Mobile!
- Adroit Web-client Dashboard was designed to allow mobility. It was developed with HTML5 and boasts its responsive design technology, allowing you to access it from a desktop computer, a laptop, a tablet or your smartphone.
- Adroit Smart UI manages the connection over the internet and allows you to configure a profile that manages the data transferred between client and server. It is
customisableand extensible allowing you to build your own interfaces and access data from the Adroit Agent Servers. The poll can be configured to send all value changes between poll intervals or to send only the value at pollinterval.
- Mobility leads to more efficiency. With the Adroit Web-client
Dashboardyou can have Alarms, Events andPerformance of your site wherever you are at any given time. Being able to access your operation while on the move, on siteand off, puts you closer to the process. You can monitor the site from any device making it more flexible. This allows for quicker diagnosis of any problems and as such quickerresponse to clear them. You also have the ability to be on-hand at any difficult areas on the plant in order to experience the issue actively.
- The Web-client dashboard can be configured on either an internal web connection, where all devices are connected to the internet through the site’s
network,or an external web connection where all the devices are connected to the site’s network via the internet.
- Once the configuration of the devices
arecomplete on the system and a user profile created, you can build your own Dashboard by using Adroit Web Service API which gives secure access to all the function calls available.
- The Dashboard has a built-in Designer that allows you to include some of the functions or processes on the site that you need mobile access
to,and allows some operational functions. From the Toolboxin the Designer modeyou can include these functions or processes through widgets that can be setupon multiple pages on the Dashboard and is linked to the data from the Server.
- The widgets include charts and graphs, gauges, sliders, switches
- Each of these functions
are setupand linked to the data available from the SCADA and can be displayed on several pages on the Dashboard in order to group these processes efficiently. Alarming can be setupallowing you the ability to acknowledge the alarms.
- An added feature of the Web-client Dashboard is that, if the GIS functionality is used within the SCADA it can also be included in the Dashboard with markers and values.
- The advantages of the Adroit Web-client Dashboard are
numerous,and will contribute to a more efficient and effective site process control system.
- Being able to access the most important areas of a site’s operation at any given time, regardless of where you are, allows for more flexibility and the opportunity to perform daily tasks around the site but still being able to review and respond to the site’s performance.
- The Performance Anywhere application can be implemented with ease in any of industry’s sectors and is very well suited to distributed systems where reliance on web-based access to data is significant.
You can now literally take your SCADA on the move! With any mobile device, you will have access to key areas of your process control system at any time or place.
The Performance Anywhere Operator can be added and implemented to any Adroit SCADA system.
Because the Performance Anywhere Operator is a simplified user interface, functionality and detail are at an easier level, reducing the skillset required to use and operate.
Access your information with any mobile device or on any or operating system.
As a poll-based
Customizable and Extensible
The built-in Designer allows you to build your own interfaces and access data from the Smart UI Server.
Global International Standard
HTML5 based allowing operation across any operating system or platform as well as any mobile system, and with its responsive design elements can be accessed and operated from any mobile device.
Widgets and Wizards
Design and setup of the Web-client Operator
Access and Security Controls
User and group profiles can be setup in the network and system that would define access and functionality of each user through the Web-client Operator that supports data and system security.
With the dynamic HTML widget, and a basic programming and HTML5 code knowledge,